LIVE. WORK. PLAY. LEARN.
Hidden within a wooded oasis, The Woodlands, one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fosters the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement.
- Dining: Approximately 200 specialty and family restaurants, Restaurant Row at Hughes Landing
- Upscale Shopping: Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, Hughes Landing
- Parks and Activities: 7,790 acres of green space, 130 neighborhood parks, 205 miles of hike and bike trails, 200-acre Lake Woodlands, golf, tennis, kayaking
- Entertainment: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Arts Festival, Insperity Golf Championship, Hughes Landing, Waterway Square
- Business: Over 21 million square feet of office, research, institutional and industrial space with over 63,000 employees in The Woodlands
- Medical: Memorial Hermann, CHI St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Schools: Conroe, Tomball and Magnolia Independent School districts, top private schools, 12,800 students enrolled in college course
Come experience The Woodlands … and call it home!
- Price Prices vary by subdivision
- Slogan Come experience The Woodlands ... and call it home!
- Listing categories Apartment buildings / Communities / Builders
- Location / Region Texas
- Amentities Recreation Center, Community Pool, Pool Barn with outdoor kitchen, Playground, Walking Trails, Horseshoe pits, Wildlife Garden, Picnic Area, Natural Play Areas, Benches, Water Spray Park, Pools, Water Slides, On-Site School, Gazebo, On-Site Day Care Center, Fitness Center, Tennis, Golf Course
- Builders J. Patrick Homes - Corporate